REVIEWS POWERED BY TRIPADVISOR
- “Soufriere tour exceeded expectations.”- “Discover Soufriere” provided great service for our stay before sailing. Charlma made all our arrangements, confirmed our hotel and dinner reservations, and was very prompt in returning calls and emails. Marcus our taxi driver was a lot more prompt than we were, and provided constant color commentary on our trips from Henaworra to Soufriere, Ladera, the hot springs, Diamond Falls and finally to Marigot Bay, all for $80 US/person. I will recommend them to friends.- Richard Nashville, Tennessee Visited February 2012
- “Well worth the trip!”- My husband and I had been to St Lucia several times, but never had done the Tet Paul Nature Trail. We found this option through Trip Advsior. Our guide, Marcus, took us to the Mineral Sulfur Springs ($8 pp), Tet Nature Trail ($5pp), and Anse Chasnet beach — all were our choices. The trail is wonderful and the view spectacular! On the trail, you have a local guide who is very knowledgable about the flora and fauna of the area. Our trip last 6 hours and we saw all that we had requested. The cost was $75 pp and certainly a much better deal (both in the offerings and cost) than the ship’s tours. I will recommend this to anyone visiting the area.
- The service was very good. Charlma was very helpful with arranging trips and a transfer from the airport, whether we wanted to go to the beach, or inland for bird watching, she was very reliable and friendly. United Kingdom.
- Charlma, the young woman who manages the business, was a Super Star Consultant! She helped out with everything from advice to getting around, itinerary, shopping, sights, you name it. Anything you need help with just ask and you shall receive. She can even arrange for a qualified guide to show you the sights.
- Sharma has a wealth of information and friendly. Everyone we met in town seemed to know her too. Marisa from New York.
- Charlma helped us in so many different ways during our stay. If you want to book a day-trip somewhere, she will do the leg-work for you. If you need recommendations on where to eat, she will direct you.
- She was very helpful and assisted with all our needs and requests whether it is with Snorkelling, beach time, sightseeing etc.
- Soufriere is the most scenic town in St Lucia with great views. Charlma arranged the boat trip for us. She also arranged a full day taxi tour of the island.
- Warm, welcoming, and helpful”
- The Hostess with the Mostess…
- Professional, well informed and very helpful.
- Exceeded my expectations.